Rent an entire three-bedroom house in the Tenney-Lapham neighborhood! It's just blocks from the new Festival Foods and less than a mile from both the Capitol Square and the Willy Street Co-op. We have lived here for several years, but one of us has just bought a house, and we're looking for someone to take over our lease. This place is perfect for grad students who love the near east side and want easy access to campus, bus lines, and bike paths without being right downtown.
We're in the process of moving out and are offering to pay half off the first month's rent to anyone signing by December 1st!
- 1,500 sq feet
- free onsite laundry
- front and back three-season porches
- large basement with plenty of storage space
- large kitchen with a huge breakfast bar
- shared driveway with one parking space (though we've been known to fit two cars back there)
- plenty of free street parking nearby
- small backyard for grilling out
Our landlady is local, and this is her only property, so she's very responsive.
We're looking for someone to start a lease by December 1st. Our own lease is up July 31st, but the landlady is also offering to let you sign a new lease for a whole year.
Rent is $1575/month for the whole house, utilities not included. The landlady pays the water bill.
Up to two cats are allowed with a deposit of $50 per cat. Dogs may be considered with good references.