This place is awesome! There’s tons of natural light on both floors and the balcony will fit a table and a couple chairs and gets lots of sun, which is perfect for growing plants. It comes with FREE Cable AND super fast Gigabit Internet. The price of rent also includes heat and trash.
Your new apartment is at 1815 University Avenue, APT 322 on the corner of Princeton and University. Your new landlord is Steve Brown Apartments and the building is nicknamed, “Brown Lofts”!
Other awesome features:
- This apartment is 876 square feet- plenty of space for one person, roommates, or a couple AND a pet!
- The ceilings are SO high- 10 feet!
- Hardwood flooring downstairs.
- Stainless Steel Appliances.
- Central Heat and Air- no bulky window air conditioners!
- Pets Allowed (Dogs up to 30 pounds).
- TWO bathrooms, one on each floor!
- The bedroom on the second floor is huge!
- Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, and even a Garbage Disposal!
- Island in the kitchen, with a place for stools! Perfect for breakfast!
- Tons of counter space!
- 3 large closets on the 2nd floor
- Laundry in the building
- Building has elevators
- Neighbors are friendly and quiet
- Landlord is very friendly and responsive
Your new place is 10 feet from the nearest bus stop (1, 2, 8, 10, 19, 37, 48 all stop here, about a bus every 8-10 minutes), and Camp Randall and Engineering Hall are well within walking distance! Parking may be available -- parking can be coordinated with Steve Brown Apartments.
I’m looking to transfer my lease for this place, but a sublet is also an option. This beautiful townhouse apartment will be available Aug 1st 2016 to Aug 1st 2017.
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to come take a look around!