We just bought a home and are looking for someone to take over the lease of our spacious 2-bedroom apartment in the heart of the Willy Street neighborhood. We have loved living here for the past 10 years and will be sad to leave the apartment and the neighborhood! Available from August 15 or sooner.
Rent: $1425/month, utilities not included.
- 2 bedrooms plus 4-season porch (could be used as den/study)
- large living room and separate dining room
- spacious kitchen with dishwasher and disposal
- hardwood floors througout
- off-street parking space available for one vehicle
- screen porch in the back
- plenty of storage: large closets and basement storage unit
- free washer/drier
- first floor location
- central heat and A/C
- responsive property manager
- 1-2 cats allowed, no dogs
The apartment is close to several bus lines and walking distance to the Willy Street Co-op, Jenifer St. Market, and Orton Park. Easy access to UW and UW hospital.
If interested, please contact Laurie at 608-332-7694 to set up a showing.