Rent this 9x13 foot room with beautiful hardwood floors in a large 2 BR apartment with a busy and quiet 50-something female. and one cat. This is a quiet, smoke and alcohol free environment in a really nice neighborhood. I live on East Washington Ave near the High School.
Minutes to Atwood Ave restaurants, 24 hour Stop-n-Go, library, grocery store, etc. Just 10 minutes to square by bus.
About me: I am a busy and quiet female in my mid-50s who is works for the state. I owner the house and also rent out the upper unit. I have a cat. I bike, eat healthy and like to be outside as much as possible. I do eat meat. I don't eat processed foods, caffeine or sugar. I cook a fair amount. I try to meditate twice a day. I'm very busy so I'm pretty much quiet. I like to keep the common areas fairly neat, but I'm not anal. I expect my roommates to be cordial, pick up after themselves and do their part of the cleaning.
This is a month to month lease, so short term occupancy is just fine. I do run background checks and will verify employment and rental history.
- Heat, water, wifi, electric included.
- Second floor unit.
- Own large, furnished room (9'X12') includes ceiling fan, window, desk, bed, linens and large closet.
- Back porch.
- Share kitchen and bathroom.
- Ceiling fan in living room and room. Very comfortable in hot weather.
- Lots of sun and hardwood floors.
- On-street parking only.
- Laundromat within walking distance.
Contact me if you have any questions and more more photos.