UNIVERSITY HEIGHTS - 2 bed room first-floor flat - Madison's best neighborhoods!
This is a very unique property in a quiet, residential neighborhood. Our current opening is for the first floor flat (two professionals reside in the second floor flat). Perfect for one or two young professionals or students in graduate school, medical or veterinary school students/residents.
You won't find many places like this! Located at 2721 Chamberlain Avenue with large windows in every room, stone wood-burning fireplace, hardwood floors, fresh paint, clean and a brick exterior. Brick garage for one car included. Driveway parking and street parking.
RESTRICTIONS: No pets allowed.
AVAILABLE: July 1, 2017 for annual lease. Will consider August 1 for right tenant.
- 1,000 sq. ft. floor plan
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom; kitchen, dining room, living room and entrance hallway
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout, large windows in each room
- Wood-burning stone fireplace in the living room
- Full kitchen with large farm sink, wooden counters, lots of storage
- Two-stall garage (you have one of the stalls) is included; street parking city permit is also available with signed lease.
- Large basement for storage, both open and locked. Laundry located in basement; laundry chutes, shared washer; separate dryers
- Backyard for gardening, grilling and relaxing
- Quiet, safe neighborhood
- UW hospitals
- Bike path on Kendall Street
- City buses on University Ave.
- Grocery stores; Whole Foods, Pick 'n Save, Metcalfe's
- Campus drive and Monroe Street businesses - walking distance
- Hoyt Park
- Glenway Golf Course
- West High School
NOTE: Because of the residential setting of this property, it is zoned for no more than two unrelated persons.
- Only seriously interested and qualified persons should inquire.
- References from (1) past landlords, (2) banks and (3) work or academic background
- Credit rating required. Provide copy.
- Quiet, responsible, tenant only, who respect a strictly residential neighborhood
ABOUT US: We have owned this property for 40 years. It is our only rental property. We care deeply about the building's upkeep and the responsibilities of both tenant and landlord.