Campus and Visitor Relations is the central Campus Area Housing Office for the University of Wisconsin–Madison, serving faculty, staff, students and the general public.
Conduct a free search of hundreds of available campus area, Madison, and Dane County rentals including:
- Sublets and roommate openings
- Rooms in private homes, suites, co-ops, rooming houses, and fraternities/sororities
- Privately owned residence halls
Rental Scam NoticeThe City of Madison and UW-Madison campus continue to be a target for rental scams, with college students who advertise sublets frequently being targeted. Here are some clues that may indicate an email inquiry is probably not legitimate:
- The original inquiring message will come to you by way of "BCC" or blind-copy. This generally means that you were not the only recipient (they send these emails to hundreds of people at the same time).
- The grammar and spelling may be poor.
- They will not say anything specific about your home or apartment - they'll only speak in very broad terms.
- They will ask about things that are already in your advertisement - number of bedrooms, rent amount, etc.
The University of Wisconsin–Madison:
- Does not inspect or offer any guarantee for the condition or quality of the rental units listed.
- Does not endorse any of the listed properties.
- Is not responsible for, nor do we endorse or control links that result from any housing referral.
- Is not responsible for arrangement of rental contracts between individual tenants and landlords.